Friday, January 13, 2012

Media Smarts JCOM 2010: Blog 1

Hi my name is Kali Cancelosi and I am a Junior here at Utah State University. I am currently majoring in Speech Communication and minoring in JCOM. My email is kali.cancelosi@aggiemail.usu.edu and my phone number I will send by email. Here is a current picture of myself:

When I am not going to school, my main hobby is playing softball. I have been playing the game of softball since I was four years old. I am on the softball team here at Utah State! Their is nothing that I would rather be doing, then being out on that ball field. Some other hobbies include : singing and watching Criminal Minds with my teammates. I absolutely love Country music and I love to sing loud in the shower! I am from Southern California where the weather is warm and their are beaches in every direction. Logan Utah has definitely been a change for myself, but I have loved and enjoyed every minute of it. Some of the different types of media that I use for catching up on the news in our world would most likely be my phone or the television. I am constantly on my phone looking up things whenever I get the chance. Me and google are definitely best friends! Media plays a big part in our lives and surrounds us each and every day. I think sometimes we don't realize how much we can get caught up in the media or how much information that we can get from it! I am so excited for this class and cant wait to get more educated about the Media! 


No comments:

Post a Comment