Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SPCH 5000 Blog post #12

The most interesting thing that I found in Chapter 11 was the example that Regina uses when she is referring to a commercial AD on the television. I completely agree with Regina when she says that she gets upset at the commercials that show women jumping up and down, looking completely stupid when they are cleaning the house. Lets be real, nobody likes to clean the house in the first place, and no mom with a family looks like that when she is vacuuming. I know that when I am at home in California and my mom is cleaning house, its best to just stay away. That might sound a little weird, but really who wants to be bugged when they are trying to get things done? I know I don't. But I do believe that they shouldn't have commercials like these, and if they do they shouldn't resemble a women in that way. But those are my thoughts on the chapter, I would love to hear everybody elses thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment